Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weighing my baby

I wanted to cry when I saw the weight of my Specialized Rockhopper. 12.77 kg. All these years of lugging 12.77 kg not including the water bottles and saddle bag with spare tire and the tools. What the heck, she's been with me for some 7 years now, faithfully providing the pleasures of numerous uphills and down, surviving falls and has seen action in all 5 years of Penang Kayuh Lasak. As the owner, I promise to maintain her to the best of my (finacial) ability and will proudly hand it down to my son when my new "baby" arrives.
Ma SY with his 10.45 kg Cannondale Taurine. Jealouslah.
Ah Keong's latest frame only for sale. Scott Scale Ltd.
And a name that suits it most, Scale. It blew the scale away with a freaking featherweight of only 1.12 kg. With top range components installed, it will still be under 10kg. :P

No comments: