Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cookie

It's been some time since I last updated this blog. It's not because of writers' block, in fact, there are some stories lined up in my mind that I want to share but life's reality always hits me that prevent all these from happening. The thing that we try to avoid but never possible, the word that brings shivers to some and changes :) to :( when you think of it. The mood swings that definitely comes after Sunday and called Monday blues. WORK. But like or not, it's the thing that brings the bacon to the table. Now that I am able to slot in some time between work, it's time to share this small news.

Our Miniature Pinscher, Cookie recently gave birth to 3 puppies. Unfortunately not pure breed as the father is Lexus, our Chihuahua. I don't think we will find any problem selling them off. Small toy dogs, cute and adorable, who can resist them. The only thing is to identify the cross breed. What shall we call them when they are half Miniature Pinscher and half Chihuahua?

MiniHuahua, ChiPinsher, MiniChi?


No comments: