Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kulim here I come!

2009 first outstation cycling event for me.

Kulim Mtb Exploration 2009 held on 8th March 2009.

I am more particular now of the ride condition after the disappointing ride in Taiping but looking at the organiser's recce photos, it looks promising. So, I preparing to ride 54 km. Anyone interested to join me?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The mother of all Jamboree.

We're giving recognition to the Knights of The Round Table (KOTRT) who started organising large scale mountain bike jamboree since 2002. They took a break last year and they're back with another much anticipated event of the year. Why I am promoting it so early in the year? Well, after suffering their first jamboree and couldn't get enough of it, I went back year after year, each time bringing more and more Malaccans with me. Free all your commitments and go to Penang for the ultimate mountain biking experience, 5th & 6th December.

2004 Jamboree with (from left), Jeff, Jessie and Siew Peng
Who says it's all suffering when you attend KOTRT's Jamboree?

Be there or be square!

No comments: