Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avatar

I recently went to watch the movie Avatar with my 2 older children.

I did not read much about it, but the very large outdoor poster hung at Mahkota Parade that looked so interesting that made me complied to watch it.

And then to find out it was in 3D made it even more interesting. Never mind the high ticket price of RM17.00 per person. It's not often we get to watch movies in 3D, let alone in Melaka.

What I want to say is that when it ended, I told my children it was the best movie I had ever watched in a long time.

Don't take my word for it. Go for it. The solid story line, the realistic computer generated images, the haunting soundtracks and best of all, the feel good feeling after the movie ended makes this movie one of my all time best.

Once again, watch it in 3D before it ends it's runs. Nothing beats watching a movie on the big screen.

No comments: