Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cycling photos

I am a bit lazy after all the work during ECC's Mtb Jamboree. The stories are in my head, but my fingers are not willing to type it out. So I am taking the easy way out for now. Photos that say a thousand words.

No, it is not the Malacca Night Riders but Night riders of Canyon Country, California. I like the silhouette figures against the sunset background.

I love this photo taken during ECC's Jamboree. Good timing in capturing the essence of the story. My compliments to niwla for a well taken photo.

What can I say about this photo? If you are a macho looking man riding a pink bike, this is how the photo will turn out. (Former U.S.A. National Cross-Country Champion Travis Brown takes a fast corner).

2 comments:

peiwen said...

the photos are very nice.

Ben Soon said...

Hi there! It's been some time since I last heard from you. Hope all is with you and your sis. Do come and join us whenever you can.