Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nite ride with CM (Part 1)

Last night ride was special to me. Not because we got to ride with the Chief Minister of Melaka but because I got to meet my first cyclingben fan.

A couple of days ago I got a sms from Pei Wen that she enjoyed reading my blog. Wow, imagine getting a response for something I think only a handful of local riders read. Well, that sms made my day and the sun seemed to shine brighter which is a relief during the rainy season.


Juin Wee, Mei, Pei Wen, Lee Ling (Pei Wen's sis) and me
The hotest bicycle at the moment in Malacca. "Harley Davidson" self powered bike
Keong fitting the helmet on CM
CM in our ECC jersey and all ready to go
Cycling past Kampung Hulu riverside
A Kodak moment in front of Taming Sari Observation Tower, Dataran Pahlawan
The newest pride and joy of Melaka, Menara Taming Sari

Yes!! Melaka Boleh!

Candid photo of a tourist couple on the trishaw as we cycled passed them
Somewhere along Melaka Raya area
Ah Chye leading the pack
Thumbs up from the committee members on a fun and good ride

More photos and stories when I come back next week. Where will I be? Exploring the city hustle and bustle of Bangkok with Grace.
Till then, take care to all my readers.
Part 2 reading is available on ECC's blog.

No comments: