Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PCC Ride 2007

Finally, it’s over.

The suffering, the muscle aches, the wrist pain (due to falling off the motor bike 9 days before) and back braking pain. None of it enjoyable yet satisfying as I managed 3 out of 4 check points.

60 km of enjoyable suffering. Precisely.

I’ll let the photos speak itself.

"Manager" Low looking back to see if we are still behind him


Yep, we are and right behind me is Pang

Rideable but due to traffic conjestion we had to push the bikes

Yusri beside his team Merida gang
All waiting to go as soon as the whistle is blown

1st hill jam. Spent almost an hour waiting for our turn to go up.


Lepaking at the bottom of the 1st hill
That's me in Team Phonak jersey.

More photos will be uploaded as soon as I get them from Pang and Ian.








No comments: